Black Pinks Ddu-Du Ddu-Du is now the most watched K-pop music video in the first 24 hours and the biggest in 2018.
However to illustrate just how massive the MV is, YouTube has provided Metro.co.uk the official number of views Ddu-Du Ddu-Du in the first 24 hours – and theyre impressive.
According to a YouTube spokesperson: [Black Pinks Ddu-Du Ddu-Du] received over 36.2 million views in its first 24 hours, making it the biggest 24 hour debut of 2018.
With this, Black Pink has overtaken Psy and the mighty BTS.
Psys Gentleman music video got 36 million views in the first 24 hours while BTS Fake Loves music video got 35.9 million.
Ddu-Du Ddu-Du is now the second most watched music video in first 24 hours of all time behind Taylor Swifts Look What You Made Me Do which garnered 43.2 million.
Gentleman is third while Fake Love is fourth.
YouTube earlier said: Among k-pop girl groups, Blank Pinks Ddu-Du Ddu-Du has the largest number of views for a 24-hour debut of a music video.
Moreover, it is the biggest 24-hour debut in 2018 across YouTube.
Here are the latest top 10 most watched music videos in the first 24 hours based on official YouTube data:
- Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do – 43.2 million
- Black Pink – Ddu-Du Ddu-Du – 36.2 million
- PSY – GENTLEMAN M/V – 36 million
- BTS (방탄소년단) FAKE LOVE Official MV – 35.9 million
- Nicky Jam x J. Balvin – X (EQUIS) | Video Oficial | Prod. Afro Bros & Jeon – 29.7 million
- Adele – Hello – 26.3 million
- Daddy Yankee, RedOne, French Montana & Dinah Jane – “Boom Boom” (Official Video) – 24.1 million
- Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball – 22.6 million
- Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee – Despacito (Remix Audio) ft. Justin Bieber – 22.4 million
- BTS (방탄소년단) DNA Official MV – 22.3 million
Got a story?
If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us email@example.com, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.