50 Cent and Tekashi69s new music video descended into chaos when shots were fired at the set, according to reports.
The two rappers were shooting footage for their collaboration in Brooklyn on Tuesday night when a car is believed to have shown up with one of its occupants firing off 11 shots.
The two rap stars werent hurt in the alleged shooting, nor was anyone on the set or in the street.
Speaking to TMZ, witnesses said that the white sports car – which had New Jersey licence plates – pulled up around 10:30pm before 11 shots were fired.
The website goes on to state that based on the shell casings it appears the shooter used a 9mm semi-automatic weapon.
Police are said to be reviewing CCTV footage from the area as their investigation continues.
Its the latest twist in what has been a dramatic week for the New York native, who is now facing the prospect of a three-year jail sentence after broke the terms of his probation.
The GOTTI rapper is facing up to three years in prison after he posted a sex video of a 13-year-old girl online.
He appeared in court last week with a team of minders after he broke the terms of his probation, where Assistant District Attorney Sara Weiss told the supreme court in Manhattan that he had done so by being arrested twice.
She said: He has violated his plea agreement. The defendant should be sentenced to a state prison sentence of one to three years.
In 2015 he admitted to using a child in a sexual performance in which a 13-year-old girl was seen engaging in oral intercourse while Tekashi stood behind her. Naked woman straddled uniformed cop for sex session he recorded on his bodycam.
Another video showed the girl sitting on Tekashis lap as another man, Taquan Anderson, groped her chest. He agreed not to commit another crime for two years as part of a plea deal so that he wouldnt have to register as a sex offender.
However, if he breached that plea deal he was told he could face up to three years in prison. But then the hip hop star, 22, was arrested on Wednesday after touching down at JFK Airport in New York.
He was returning to the U.S. from Europe where he has been on tour. As a result of his performances he missed a court date over allegations that he choked a 16-year-old in a shopping centre in Houston earlier this year.
In May he was also arrested for driving without a licence, assaulting a police officer and obstructing governmental administration.
Metro has reached out to reps of the stars for comment.