Theres more high drama ahead in Emmerdale as several characters face new agonies. Nicola King and Bernice Thomas are riddled with guilt when their dad Rodney Blackstock collapses and fights for his life while Charity Dingle is traumatised when evil DI Bails targets her son Ryan Stocks.
Elsewhere, there could be heartbreak on the horizon for Rhona Goskirk as Tracy Shankley is convinced that Pete Barton is cheating while Lachaln White faces more horror as his dark secrets threaten to come to light. But what will he do this time?
Here are the latest spoilers:
10 Emmerdale spoilers
- Rodney ends up in a row with Bernice and Nicola over Mistys departure – and suddenly collapses.
- Charity sets up a special family meal to introduce Ryan to the Dingles.
- Tracy and Vanessa spot Pete letting an attractive woman into Dale View and assume he is cheating.
- Bernice is mortified when Dazs new job involves him dressing as a clown.
- Joe has big plans to impress Debbie but is Faith in the way?
- Charity is horrified when she sees DI Bails talking to Ryan.
- Rishis date with Manpreet ends badly as he tries to impress her.
- New developments horrify Lachlan and spur him into action.
- Charity makes a big decision both about Bails and about telling her family about who Ryan is.
- Rhona is upset by Tracys claims about Pete but have they got the wrong idea?
Monday 27th August
Rodney is enraged with Bernice and Nicola after discovering that their interference led to Misty departing for Thailand alone. As he rants angrily at his daughters, he suddenly collapses and a frantic Nicola calls an ambulance.
Vanessa and Tracy become suspicious of Pete, Aaron makes a decision but Robert has an excuse ready and Ryan is delighted when Charity introduces him to Moses.
Tuesday 28th August
Tracy and Vanessa feel that their suspicions are confirmed when they spot Pete chatting to an attractive woman before ushering her secretly into the cottage. As they share what they have learned with Rhona, she wants answers.
Charity prepares to tell the family about Ryan while Aaron and Robert say their goodbyes.
Wednesday 29th August
Charity is putting the finishing touches to a meal for the Dingles where she plans to introduce Ryan but she then gets an urgent call from Irene. As she rushes round, she finds Bails with her son but he explains that he just wants to talk.
Rishi prepares for his date with Manpreet but Jai despairs.
Thursday 30th August Part One
Daz is disappointed when Bernice tells him that she cant go to court with him and Diane is secretly pleased to see that her daughter is giving him the cold shoulder. Meanwhile, Bernice is then left flustered by her attraction to Dr Cavanagh.
Joe makes extravagant plans for Debbie while Faith realises that she might be in the way. The mood is shattered on Rishis date. Charity drops a revelation.
Thursday 30th August Part Two
Joe visits Sarah to get her approval on his developing relationship with Debbie and his plans and he is delighted by her positive response.
Rishis date goes from bad to worse and Dazs new job as a clown pushes Bernice even further away.
Friday 31st August
A new turn of events leaves Lachlan with something new to deal with as he panics that he will be caught out.
Meanwhile, Zak takes control of a situation.