Theres a major week in EastEnders as Sean Mahons Ray Kelly makes his long awaited arrival but while its one in, there could be one out as a deadly shooting rings out across the Square – but who has taken the bullet?
Meanwhile, Sharon Mitchell and Keanu Taylors close connection continues to sizzle but they are soon given a new focus after a shocking discovery while Jack Branning has marriage in mind but its not going to go his way.
Here are the latest spoilers:
10 EastEnders spoilers
- Tina is horrified to find that Dylan has withdrawn his statement against Stuart.
- Jack plans to propose to Mel so Hunter contacts Ray.
- Stuart tries to goad Mick into a violent attack during a showdown.
- Sharon continues to try and resist Keanu.
- Ray arrives and interrupts Jacks proposal to Mel.
- As Stuart lies in wait at the Vic, a gunshot rings out across Albert Square.
- Sharon tries to console a worried Dennis who is hiding something.
- Ray plays Jack and Mel off against each other with a plan.
- Keanu makes a sinister discovery at the canal as someone is up to no good.
- Following the shooting, an arrest is made.
Monday 3rd September
Tina is furious to learn that Dylan has withdrawn his statement but hearing that he has been threatened, she invites him to stay. Stuarts latest actions prompt Mick to wage war but Stuart tries to goad him into a violent attack.
Amy catches Jack off guard and asks him when he is planning to propose to Mel so Jack has a word about it with Hunter and is surprised by the response. Dennis is furtive after doing another job for Stuart while Sharon tries to resist Keanu.
As Stuart lies in wait for his revenge, a gunshot rings out across Albert Square.
Tuesday 4th September
Jacks plan to propose backfires but realising he is a good man, Mel has a heart to heart with him and then encourages him to pop the question. But before she can respond, her ex Ray walks in and interrupts the moment.
Dennis asks Sharon to sit with him while Keanu makes an unsettling discovery at the canal. Meanwhile, an ambulance arrives and the police launch an investigation as the shooting causes panic.
Thursday 6th September
Mel is dumbstruck by Rays arrival and Ray realises what Hunters plan is. When alone, Mel reacts badly to Rays return to her life but later on, she grabs Hunters phone and makes a call to her ex.
Sharon urges Keanu not to do anything about what he saw at the canal – she will sort it. The police turn up the pressure in their investigation into the shooting.
Friday 7th September
The news of the shooting reverberates around Albert Square and those involved try to cover their tracks as questions are asked and blame arrives. Before long, the police arrive at the Vic and make a surprise arrest.
Sharon offers Keanu a wad of cash to keep quiet about what he saw but he hands it back and then cuts off her call, having made a decision. Ray heads to lunch with Mel and Hunter – and deliberately invites Jack.