SHARE

What to Know

  • One person was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries after a reported carbon monoxide leak at a Dave & Buster's[hhmc]

  • The FDNY received a call reporting that carbon monoxide was leaking from a soda machine at the eatery on Staten Island Sunday morning[hhmc]

  • The restaurant wasnt open at the time, the FDNY noted
    [hhmc]

One person was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries after a reported carbon monoxide leak at a Dave & Buster's on Staten Island, the FDNY said.

A caller told the FDNY that carbon monoxide was leaking from a soda machine at the sports bar at 2655 Richmond Ave. in Heartland Village around 10:10 a.m. on Sunday, the department said.

The eatery wasnt open at the time, FDNY noted.

One person was taken to Staten Island University Hospital with unspecified non-life threatening injuries, the department said. Three other people refused medical attention at the scene.

Friends of the Brooklyn Queens Connector

The FDNY shut down the soda machine, and an investigation is ongoing.

[contf] [contfnew]

NBC

[contfnewc] [contfnewc]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here