Iain and Ruby are still not what youd call on friendly terms, despite Ruby being really keen to get on with her team-mate. When theyre called out to a hoax call, it seems they still dont trust each other. Then in a critical situation, Ruby has to prove herself. Will Iain give her the support she needs?
Meanwhile, Duffy has been to the doctor and received some upsetting news. Her childhood sweetheart Bill is at the hospital, and Duffy confides in him. But why isnt she talking to Charlie? And Alicia is looking for new house-mates. One of the rooms is going to Ruby, but the other one is up for grabs and there are two people interested. Here are all the spoilers to look out for:
1. Ruby and Iain are still uneasy with each other and Iain makes it clear that hes not working with her out of choice but because hes been told to. Their first call of the day turns out to be a prank – but when an angry Iain gives chase, will the prankster end up as a real casualty?
2. Alicia is looking for someone to move into her spare room. Gem is hoping that shell be able to move in and have some privacy with Rash, but Alicia receives a better offer from a new consultant anaesthetist, Jamila. Who will she choose?
3. Duffy goes for a medical appointment, and hides the reason for it from Charlie. When her old friend (and childhood sweetheart) Bill appears at Holby ED, Duffy finds herself turning to him for support. What is it shes not telling Charlie?
4. It seems that Jamila and Rash might not exactly be strangers – and she even has a nickname for him.
5. The daughter of Duffys friend Bill is a patient at the hospital. Can Duffy find a way to get father and daughter to start healing old family wounds?
6. Louise has her interview for the promotion. Shes desperate to get the job and has spent days preparing herself – but will it be enough?
7. Ruby gets the chance to prove herself when she and Iain are called to the scene of a car crash, where a woman is giving birth. Theres already someone helping at the scene, but will Ruby have the confidence to do whats necessary to save the babys life? And does Iain finally have her back?