In a week that sees Hollyoaks ripped apart by a literal storm, other tensions are brewing in soapland as Shona Ramsey confronts Nick Tilsley about his secret in Coronation Street, Keanu Taylor and Sharon Mitchell fear their blackmailer in EastEnders and Leyla Harding has to face two people from her recent past in Emmerdale.
Its not the only drama hitting our screens either. Theres an almighty clash between Mary Taylor and Jude Appleton, devastation for Paddy Kirk and Chas Dingle, a wedding drama for Ste Hay and Harry Thompson and more turmoil for Hayley Slater.
Here is the latest preview:
1. After Mary gets a phone call from Judes paramedic course, she discovers that he has been lying about attending his exam but when she confronts him, it leads to an angry showdown which reveals his true colours. But will she tell Angie the truth at the award ceremony?
2. Sinead continues to swear Ken to secrecy over her cancer torment but he puts pressure on her to confide in her husband. Unable to deal with the burden, Ken later opens up to Claudia about Sineads diagnosis.
3. Jacks spirits are low as he is tired of being treated differently but Paralympic athlete Greg soon demonstrates to Jack how he can still achieve major things with his life post amputation and Kevin is grateful.
4. When Audrey reads some of Kens stories in the Gazette, she is on the warpath and angrily confronts him, pointing out that she is the topic of Claudias tales. A guilty Ken agrees not to publish any more.
5. Tracy returns from honeymoon but her smugness at abandoning Steve in the deserts of Morocco dissipates when she learns that the police are investigating Abi over the crash. Taking drastic action, Tracy swipes the laptop containing the CCTV footage of her damaging Michelles car.
6. Nick is still trying to make amends with David who wants nothing more to do with him but when Shona spots him sending texts to a mysterious person, she confronts him over what he is hiding and an argument breaks out.
7. When Gemma starts dating her mate Spike, Emma suggests to Chesney that she dates him so he can practise his romance techniques on her ahead of making a play for Gemmas heart.
8. Hayley is staggered when social services visit and she blames Jean but an unrepentant Kat admits that she made the call. Despite Staceys efforts to get Kat to go easy on Hayley, the expectant mother soon makes a big decision.
9. Sharon and Keanu cant keep their hands off each other and are soon getting busy in an alley but Karen catches them in the act and wastes no time in confronting her son over the affair, imploring him to end it.
10. Dot is worried when she hears that Dr Legg is in hospital and as she arrives, her relief that it was just a check up is short lived when he admits to her that he plans to refuse any treatment for his illness.
11. Carmel has a new idea to stop Walford from forgetting about Shakil after she gives up her knife crime campaigning and as she has a heart to heart with both Bex and Kush, could she finally be starting to heal?
12. Keanu and Sharon are forced to make a decision about their future but after a conversation with Jay, Keanu has a theory on who the blackmailer is and sets a trap to confirm his suspicions. But how will Sharon react to the truth?
13. Sonia and Robbie make plans for Bexs 18th birthday but she is subdued and confides in Carmel that Shakil bought her a balloon ride for the occasion.
14. Bernice and Dr Cavanagh cant resist their attraction and as they get busy in the salon, they have no idea that Kerry is in the room. When Kerry then finds Daz in the pub, she has it confirmed that Bernice is cheating.
15. Its a devastating day for Chas and Paddy as they prepare to say their final farewells to baby Grace. After a heart to heart with Cain, Chas joins Paddy as the streets are flanked with loved ones and supporters.
16. Leyla is unnerved when a woman called Suzie turns up and accuses her of stealing her jewellery and her man. Leyla is annoyed with herself for falling for Clive but when he then turns up and begs her to take him back, will she fall under his charm?
17. Rebecca is filled with hatred when she gets a birthday card from Lachlan but as Ross calms her down and they talk about everything they have been through in the village, he suggests they start a new life elsewhere.
18. Debbie is relieved at her court hearing when she is granted bail and can go home to be with her family but her happiness at this outcome is short lived when her solicitor warns her that she faces up to five years in prison.
19. Moira is still concerned about Cains secretive behaviour and when she can tell that something is going on with him and Graham, she confronts him but gets no answers, leaving her even more suspicious.
20. With Rhona afraid that Leo is being bullied, Jessie and Marlon suggest he is sent to a specialist school but this idea doesnt go down well at all with her.
21. Its the day of Harry and Stes wedding but James is determined that the truth will come out and enlists Romeos help to plant pictures in all of the gift bags of the guests. As Ste and Harry wed, theres a stormy outcome ahead.
22. As the nasty weather picks up outside, Lily is worried when she sees Romeo outside. He has just confessed his love to her but when she goes out to help him, will he read more into it? And are their lives in danger?
23. Tensions pick up in the Maalik household and when Imran lashes out at his mum again during another nasty row, she runs out into the storm. And later, she decides that its time she reported her son to the police.
24. Sinead rocks up in the village in the middle of the rain and wind to declare she is here to ruin the wedding. Sami gives her a lift but soon the car collides with something as they travel into the village and they spend the time stranded getting close…
25. As the storm gathers momentum, the structure of a building gives way leading to a collapse that leaves several residents trapped and fighting for their lives.
- Who is forced to make a painful goodbye to two people they love more than anything in the world as their life falls apart?
- Who makes a shocking discovery about a serious crime and is left in a dilemma about what to do for the best?
- Which soap woman is left in a dangerous situation when they fall ill – and by the time she is found passed out, is it too late?
- Which two sisters have a vicious war of words which leads to a major act of betrayal from one of them?
- Who introduces their other half to their shocked neighbours and is everything as it seems with the couple?