Deaths will always come back to haunt you in soapland and several characters are facing further consequences of tragedy. As the demise of Shakil Kazemi pushes Keegan Baker to take drastic action in Emmerdale, Cain and Moira Dingle worry for the future following the end of Joe Tate in Emmerdale.
And over in Coronation Street, Ali neeson has a major confession to make about dead Ronan but he is surprised by the response he gets. Hollyoaks also sees further troubles in the wake of a murder as Maxine Minniver questions whether she got the late Glenn Donovan wrong after he leaves a huge sum of money to Minnie.
In a major week, theres much more to come on top of that including an exit, a revelation, an affair discovery, some tragic heartbreak, a birth drama, a romance disaster, a life changing shock, a dark confession, a proposal plan, a rivalry, a fight, a court drama and a surprise ambition.
1. After Sinead suffers a collapse and is rushed to hospital, Ken confides in Daniel that she is suffering from cervical cancer and he instinctively lashes out at his dad for not telling him sooner. But after Peter calms him down, Daniel vows to be there for Sinead every step of her journey.
2. Steve returns for Morocco and Amy is aghast to find out that Tracy left him abandoned in a desert without his wallet or passport. Despite this, Steve still wants to win Tracy back and promises to make it up to her.
3. Peter is moved by Carla as she leads fundraising efforts for Sinead but as he heads for a meeting about his shares in Underworld, Carla turns up and dismisses the deal. She tells Peter that they cant work together without trust.
4. Ali is pushed to the edge by his guilt over Ronans death and as he hits the bottle, he blurts out the truth to Robert and reveals that he intends to quit as a GP. Robert urges him to have a change of heart as he could spend his life saving others.
5. Steve is shocked when he finds Kevins CCTV laptop stashed in Tracys flat and when he confronts her over it, she confesses to her role in the crash. With Abi facing the fall for it, will Steve expose Tracys secret?
6. As Nick continues to make contact with E on his phone and lies about Gail being ill, Shonas suspicions continue to grow over what he is hiding while Nick still struggles to make a breakthrough with David.
7. An excited Kate reveals her plans to propose to Rana when she returns from the cruise.
8. As Hayley heads out of Albert Square, she ends up going into labour in the taxi and finds herself abandoned and giving birth alone. She raises the alarm to Keanu but can he and Kat get to her in time?
9. Keegan is infuriated when Shakils poster is defaced and he arranges to meet up with the vandal behind it. Full of malicious intent, Keegans buttons are pressed by the lad and it leads to a fight but how far is Keegan prepared to go?
10. After Ruby encourages Martin to go for a night out with his friends so she can spend time with Stacey, he encourages a lonely Jay to chat up a woman in fancy dress. But soon, they are all in for a shock.
11. As Honey heads out for another date with Adam, Billy spends Halloween with the kids but ends up injuring his tooth. As he self medicates, he faints just when Adam and Honey return home.
12. Following a dramatic outburst at E20, Martin regrets his actions in the cold light of day and Dot and Robbie are wasting no time in giving him their thoughts on what he did.
13. Her baby born, Hayley passes out while still alone. As Kat eventually finds her, she is in a bad way and the worried Slaters wait for updates at the hospital.
14. Moira picks up on the tension Cain is feeling and he eventually cracks and confesses to her that he was involved in Joes death. She vows to stand by him and worries about his state of mind as the impact of the tragedy weighs heavily on him.
15. Ross and Rebeccas plans to move away with Moses and Seb dont go down well with Charity and Robert and soon Rebecca is having a change of heart. Ross makes his emotional goodbyes to Pete and Moira but will he really leave alone?
16. As Frank does some more digging on Clive, he breaks the news to Leyla that he knows him from the past before unmasking him as the man he really is. The truth leaves Leyla devastated and she has a decision to make.
17. Dr Cavanagh makes romantic plans for Bernice and leaves a trail for her to find him at the cricket pavilion for a champagne picnic. But Daz soon finds the clues and follows them himself – what will he find?
18. Concerned for Cains future, Moira confronts Graham about Joes death and is shocked to discover that Joe was planning to return for Debbie. As Graham plays Joes last voicemail, Moira realises that Cain would be destroyed if he ever heard it.
19. Marlon and Chas try to advise Paddy against going back to work but he ignores them and tries to paint over the cracks. But later his grief overwhelms him and he breaks down in tears in Davids shop.
20. Rishi worries about his performance when its time to take his relationship with Manpreet to the next level and afterwards he confides in Jai that he thinks Manpreet was disappointed with their first time.
21. The day of Busters hearing arrives and Ollie and Brody are warned that he intends to plead not guilty. Damon visits Buster to try and get a confession out of him while Ollie and Brody bravely prepare to face him in court.
22. As Goldie heads off in search of Sylvers incriminating phone, she discovers information that she uses to her advantage and she ends up in a nasty fight with Mercedes. And later, she has a request for Russ.
23. As Liam continues to watch the WAGs with suspicion, Maxine is surprised when Glenn leaves £20k for Minnie in his will and begins to wonder if she was wrong to be involved in the plan to get rid of him.
24. Cleo strikes a deal with Farrah – she will eat a full meal at the pub in a major step for her bulimia but only if Farrah agrees to go on a date with Grace. Will Farrah agree to this and does she have a future with Grace?
25. Liberty learns that Sienna rejected Brody to spare her feelings but gives the couple her blessing. Later, Sienna is so determined to teach that she breaks into Nancys classroom when she is off work and delivers a lesson.
- Who makes a decision to end their relationship once and for all – and does so in a very public setting?
- Who ends up on a date with an enemy of the family and will they betray the people they love?
- Who gets a blast from the past in the form of an unexpected visitor and will they reveal the lies they have been spinning?
- Who gets a shock when they see a relative up to something that could seriously damage the family?
- Who makes a shocking decision after a frightening experience – and have they been pushed into it by someone with an ulterior motive?