Its the morning after Duffy had an argument with Charlie and ended up in the pub, where she was soon joined by old flame Bill Crowthers. She wakes up in a hotel room, clothes all over the floor – and shes not alone. Surely Duffy wouldnt cheat on Charlie?
Iain gambles with his own life when he gets called to a fire where his drug addict friend Base is trapped. And Rash and Jamila are making plans for the Medics Ball and Gem can only look on sadly – until she gets a little help from her friends. Here are all the spoilers to look out for.
1. When Duffy wakes up in bed in a posh hotel it takes her a few seconds to realise that shes made a drunken mistake and slept with Bill Crowthers. She insists that its a one-off and wont happen again – but will Bill give up that easily? And how will Duffy face Charlie?
2. Its the day of the Medics Ball and Jamila smugly rubs Gems nose in the fact that shes not going and shes just a lowly porter. How can Gem compete with all that Jamila has to offer?
3. When Iain is called to a fire at a meth lab he realises that his friend Base is trapped. To the horror of Ruby and Jan, Iain recklessly puts himself in danger by plunging into the flames.
4. When a woman is taken ill in the swimming pool of the hotel just as Duffy is trying to discreetly leave, its her duty as a nurse to stay and help. Charlie is confused to see her getting off the ambulance with the patient, though. Questions are bound to be asked.
5. Ruby and Jan are worried about Iains state of mind and his judgement. Is he coping with the aftermath of the crash as well as he claims to be?
6. A suspicious Charlie looks through Duffys phone messages to try and find out whats been going on. Has Duffy covered her tracks as well as she thinks she has?
7. Alicia and Ethan decide to play Cupid to try and get Rash and Gem back together. They decide that Cinderella Gem will go to the ball after all – but their plans are thwarted by Jamila. Is it really all over for Rash and Gem?