Youre not a soap character if you dont make constant, life changing mistakes – Sharon Mitchell could soon be regretting her passionate EastEnders affair with Keanu Taylor when Phil returns right in the middle of one of their liaisons while in Emmerdale, Leyla Harding looks set to get involved in a con that could see her facing prison time.
Coronation Street sees Ali Neeson playing with fire as he picks a fight with two bikers and in Hollyoaks, Marnie Nightingale is being drawn back in under Macs spell – but she could soon pay a heavy price.
In other developments, theres heartbreak for Kat Moon, a showdown for the Carters, trial trauma for Sally Metcalfe, bad news for Mary Appleton, a new plot for Robert Sugden and Nicola King, devastation for Chas Dingle and Paddy Kirk, cancer fear for Prince McQueen, a newcomer who winds up Imran Maalik and much more besides.
1. Ali is on a one man road to self destruction and after getting drunk and flirting with Bethany, he ends up in a fight with his angry brother Ryan. Later, he then goads two bikers into beating him up but Ryan comes to the rescue.
2. Its the start of Sallys trial and she is horrified to see that Duncan is painting himself as the victim. When Kevin recalls that Sally was visiting Jack at the hospital during the time Duncan alleges they were in a hotel room, Sophie encourages Sally to take drastic action in order to postpone the trial.
3. After a break in at the pizza shop, Spike is arrested and Gemma angrily blames Chesney and accuses him of being jealous. When Spike comes clean that Chesney didnt report him, he encourages Gemma to be open with Chesney about her feelings but is it too late?
4. Elsa confronts Nick and tells him that he defrauded her of the money he has used to buy into Underworld. Carla later suggests to Elsa that as she technically owns Nicks share in the business, they should run the factory together.
5. Mary remains worried about Judes disappearance but despite Angie insisting all will be fine, Mary contacts the police. When she hears that Angie has filled them in on Judes lying, she fears that they wont take Judes case seriously.
6. Gina is horrified at Sallys duplicitous methods of getting her trial delayed and arranges to meet up with Duncan. As she believes his stories about what Sally has done, she makes a decision and declares she will take the stand.
7. Brian speaks up for Hope when she is excluded and he realises that its all part of Phils ambition to become headteacher. But Phil soon issues Brian with a very clear warning.
8. Shirley arrives back at the Queen Vic and is horrified to find out about everything that has happened. As she tears a strip off Linda, she kicks her and Stuart out of the pub but Linda responds by involving the police.
9. Sharon makes her feelings clear to Keanu – she still loves him and before long, they are back in the bedroom making up for lost time. But Phil arrives back early to surprise his wife – and she and Keanu are left in a serious panic.
10. Kat is crushed by Alfies lies after trying to contact him again and she ducks her cleaning shift, instead choosing to drown her sorrows with booze lifted from the Vic. Linda finds her and after a heart to heart, offers her some shifts behind the bar.
11. Louise is confused about her feelings but after a discussion with Ray, she invites Keegan back to hers and the pair open up about how they feel. One thing leads to another but Phil then walks into the house.
12. Martin is racked with guilt when the police ask Ruby about the photo he handed over and when she decides to drop the charges, Martin admits the truth to Stacey who forces him to come clean to Ruby.
13. Ian and Kim clash over the Walford choir so Kim plays a prank and makes Ian believe that Mel is joining. But his hopes are soon dashed. Meanwhile, Billy decides to sign up after Honey indicates she is inviting Adam.
14. Stuart presses Dot for information on Kat after being frustrated by her presence at the Queen Vic – but what is he up to?
15. Leyla follows Clive and Frank and discovers the truth about their art con. When Clive asks Leyla to join them in the plan, she is disgusted and she later orders Frank to tell Megan about his involvement.
16. Chas and Paddy attempt to sit down and have a meal together to try and fix things between them but soon an argument spirals out of control and a broken Chas tells Paddy to leave. They are both left shattered, fearing that this is the end of their relationship.
17. Pete and Rhona head back to the cottage to have some alone time as they are tired of being interrupted but they soon become aware that there is an intruder upstairs. Rhona heads up to investigate but who will she find?
18. Robert and Nicola make plans to try and wrestle full control of the company from Graham and after finding him drunk at Home Farm, they manage to persuade him to sign the paperwork. But theres an indication that Nicola isnt finished there…
19. Jacob is jealous when he sees David and Maya share a kiss and in a bid to make her jealous, he announces that he is in a relationship with Liv and they are sleeping together but will Maya see through this?
20. Tracy has a new business plan for evening trade in the cafe but it go smoothly?
21. Romeos sister Juliet arrives for her first day at Hollyoaks High and demands that Imran gives up his seat for her. When Brooke then sees Imran being mean to Juliet, she is confused and Juliet watches their subsequent discussion with interest.
22. Lily is taken aback by Princes behaviour when he punches Louis in a row and then snaps at her. But as she wonders what is wrong, Prince confides in Louis that he has found a lump on his testicle and is worried about going to the doctor.
23. Mac suggests to Marnie that she comes with him to Alfies appointment, against his wishes. Later, the three all have lunch together and James is disgusted to see that Marnie seems to have been taken in by Macs act.
24. After the family are once again divided by arguments, Louis tries to pay peacemaker and takes the Lovedays to the tree they planted for Lisa, reminding them of how lucky they all were to have found her.
25. James vows to be a better dad than Mac ever was to him and, after advice from Prince, buys Romeo some trainers. Romeo refuses to be bought but then thaws towards James when he asks for another chance.
- Which hopeful soap character makes a play for their ex – and will they get the reunion that they are desperately hoping for?
- Who is horrified to discover that their other half is hiding even more secrets than they were aware of? And what revenge will they take?
- Disaster strikes when a teenage prank goes wrong and when a fight follows, a life hangs in the balance.
- One matchmaking character can see that two people are meant to be and reunites them – but an awkward scenario follows which leaves some red cheeks.
- Who makes a big decision that takes them away from their loved ones – and will they regret it?