Its the end of the road for Kana in this weeks Coronation Street as they both have some startling truths for each other that theres no coming back from, while Kat Moon is forced to make a confession to Alfie in EastEnders.
Emmerdales Jacob will be left devastated when Maya Stepney decides shes done with him and pushes him away, but could the teenager react in a way that could prove a problem for the teacher?
Hollyoaks Prince will finally get his test results on whether or not he has cancer while Bredas very first murder victim is revealed.
As well as all of that theres danger for Jenny, a return from Mick, confessions from Daz and a heartbreaking discovery for Mandy and Darren.
1. Rana finally comes clean that she doesnt want a baby, which is a double blow for Kate who has just learned Robert wont be her donor anymore. Drowning her sorrows, Kate turns to Adam for comfort and she decides shes not ready to give up on the baby dream. Making a snap decision, she thinks Adam can be her donor, and kisses him passionately.
2. Brians rap version of the play goes down a storm but it leaves his bully Phil furious. Phil spots an opportunity to truly humiliate Brian in front of everyone, and he takes it.
3. Rana finds out that Kate cheated through Alya on her and declares they are over for good.
4. Jenny manages to injure herself while drunk, giving herself a black eye. She also comes up with a new way to terrorise Liz, spotting a DVD about personal services shes given an idea; she logs onto an escort site and she has a plot in mind.
5. Gina spots an opportunity to get closer to Tim when he gets drunk at the Christmas party. He confesses hes missing Sally and that as she cheated on him, he should be able to do the same. Sensing his vulnerability, Gina acts as his shoulder to cry on. And shes not at all upset when he suddenly plants a kiss on her.
6. Jenny and Johnny have a blazing row about Liz right at the top of the stairs. But so distracted by the argument, Jenny loses her footing and falls. Will she survive?
7. Sally wades in when a prison drug dealer offers Abi some drugs. She drags her away and tells her to remember she has to stay clean. But has Sally just caused herself problems?
8. Alfie comes up with a way to get closer to Cherry and manages to convince Hayley to move back in with the Slaters, but his plan could prove risky with Kat so close to finding out the truth.
9. Jean is left shaken in a mugging but Ian quickly comes to her rescue and it looks like theres sparks between these two.
10. The truth is out and Mick is back in the Square, but hes struggling to readjust to normal life, and hes got one thing on his mind – revenge.
11. Kat gets a shock when the man she hit in the hit and run shows up. Alfie finds out what happened and goes to comfort Kat, and in doing so he learns exactly what Maurice told Kat that day, leaving him stunned.
12. Stacey is shocked to find out that Ruby has become the victim of awful online abuse, and she comes up with a plan to deal with it.
13. After waiting for Alfie in E20 but him proving a no show, Kat heads home and is shocked to find him sitting chatting to Maurice. Shes even more shocked when he tells her she needs to hear Maurice out.
14. Theres chaos at the Slaters and while cleaning, Jean accidentally throws her medication in the bin. The family start to worry about her as she struggles under the weight of the choir and keeping Hayleys secret.
15. Its Debbies day in court and Sarah is left feeling anxious about losing her mum. Faith feels bad at seeing the teen struggle, so she comes up with an idea for revenge.
16. Jacob confides in Ellis that hes been seeing an older woman. Concerned, Ellis tells David and Maya finds out. Shes furious that hes put her at risk and gives him a stern warning to leave her alone, leaving Jacob absolutely crushed.
17. PC Swirling arrives to reveal that the investigation has shown Amelia knows more than shes letting on, and Daz is left to sweat. Overcome with guilt, Daz confides in Dan that he was behind the accident. Dan is disgusted and tells him to come clean.
18. Bernice is bristling after her eviction notice from Nicola, which piques Roberts guilt at how far their scam has gone. Jimmy attempts to appeal to Nicolas better nature, but when she and Robert look gleeful over the money theyve earned from the scam, its clear shes not done just yet.
19. Bob is left despairing when the twins ask for Christmas presents he just cant afford. Harriet offers him a job as a Christmas elf in a bid to help, but he is left crushed by a further revelation.
20. Mandy reveals to Darren that their baby might have Spina Bifida and that they have a scan the next day to find out the truth. Darren is devastated to learn she kept it from him, will he go to the scan?
21. Sinead plans to disrupt Lauries lunch with the governor but instead decides to try and impress. But afterwards it looks like her plans could come crashing down after bumping into Donna-Marie – a friend from her old prostitute past that Sinead has tried to keep hidden. Will Donna-Marie reveal the truth to Laurie?
22. Darren and Mandy find out the outcome of the scan and are heartbroken, and they are left having to break the news to the kids, which leaves Ollie feeling like hes a burden.
23. Lily drags a reluctant Prince to the hospital to finally find out his test results – does he have testicular cancer?
24. Mercedes tries to get Russ body released in time for Christmas. The family try to cheer her up and Goldie asks Sylver to persuade her to host Christmas. He gets close in doing so, and the pair end up sharing a kiss.
25. Bredas first victim is revealed in a flashback into her murderous past, with a glimpse at what she did back in 1984 that turned her into a killer. But flash forward to the present, whos next on her kill list?
- Who receives a warning that leaves them petrified?
- Whose shifty behaviour is giving away a big secret?
- Whose truth will leave an entire family rocked?
- Which couple will share a surprise kiss that could prove disastrous for both?
- Who will be fighting for their life after a bad decision?
- Who will be left devastated by news of an affair?