Dani (Georgia Hughes)s stalking of Ruby (Maddy Hill) reaches a new level in tonights Casualty, when shes the first on the scene of an accident – and pretends to be a paramedic!
While Connie (Amanda Mealing) is away, Ciaran (Rick Warden) is left to play back at the ED. he tries to involve the staff in a time and motion study – but will the team cooperate? And Jade (Gabriella Leon) is tired of never being taken seriously by her colleagues, but when her attention is distracted from one patient by the needs of another, will Jade prove shes an asset or a liability? Here are all the spoilers to look out for.
1. When Dani sees the aftermath of a moped robbery she rushes to help the casualties – by pretending to be a paramedic. Instantly out of her depth and with the patient not breathing, she decides she needs to take emergency action. By the time Iain (Michael Stevenson) and Ruby arrive, Dani has a scalpel poised over the patients throat. Will they stop her in time?
2. Are Archie (Genesis Lynea) and Will (Jack Nolan) starting to get close?
3. Team Maggot are back on again as Jade helps Dylan (William Beck) treat a patient with his larval therapy. But when Jades sign-language skills and empathy are needed with a deaf patient with complicated injuries, Jade finds herself juggling her priorities. Dylan isnt impressed, but can Jade get him to take her seriously?
4. Jan (Di Botcher) wants her staff to get involved with a paramedic support group – but can Ruby persuade a reluctant Iain to come along?
5. Connie is away at a conference, so Ciaran is in charge of the ED. He decides its a good time to involve the staff in a time and motion study – but there are one or two who arent feeling very obliging.
6. There are some hilarious scenes as Dylan has to deal with a patient called Magdalena Spellbinder – who thinks he has a problem with his auras.
7. With Iains support, Ruby finally has to come clean to Jan about Dani. Jan warns her toRead More – Source